Sunday, November 4, 2007

The 5 Maroons



I wouldn't call myself the biggest fan of maroon 5. How I ended up going for the Maroon5 live in concert was; this friend of mine all of a sudden was obsessed about going for music concerts (as he hasn't gone for one before), since we bought tickets to go see Micheal Buble. And since we'd have to wait 'til Jan to see Buble he couldn't wait until January to go see a concert LOL, so out of nowhere I'm invited to go see maroon 5, in which I had no choice but to go (I'm not complaining or anything).


It was AWESOME! as I said I'm not the biggest fan but the concert was just GREAT! I attached a tiny clip I recorded off my cam, and few pics. It's probably not even clear or anything but yeah better than nothing and one of my favourite songs of Maroon5. Btw, Adam Levine was so easy on the eyes yesterday with his new hair cut (rather baldness).



Can't wait 'til the Buble live in concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment