Monday, November 12, 2007

A weekend ends

It always feels good to have a three-day weekend. I had big plans for the weekend. Especially to start on my final project that's due in less than a month. Procrostination is what I do best and starting the project was obviously the last thing I attended to this weekend.. so to start with I had a boarder line escapade on friday night with a friend of mine. gladly it ended at this side and we were able to sleep in our own comfy beds that night.

saturday came along still no sign of a project whatsoever, eventhough I had my equipment sort of laid out on the table. that's good for a starter now don't you think? drove for about half hour to see friends and pick some much needed equipment for the project. thanks to couple of friends i didn't have to buy those just for a month and a few. had lunch at nando's with my best bud, and another who was in town for reading break. then off i go pick up those stuff, go see cousin, go see my girl friend who I seldom see now. we did a little hair straightening session with her new bought straightner. it was the first time i completely straightened my hair. do some grocery shopping and drive home.. still no sign of a project.. saturday night was interesting, my friend was having drinks with his guy friends and got pissed for something off he drives over and was a bit of drama there. it's always good to have a lil drama in ur life now isn't it?!?

the morning of sunday I fix all the equipment together to see whether my network and the rest is actually working.. with some effort and twisting of wires.. voila! it is actually working.. me happy! off i go with a friend of mine, watch this hindi movie my girl friend recommended. it was alright, colorful as usual, and full of songs.. good for a change, as I haven't watched a hindi movie for a while. come home, sleep, sleep and more sleep.. haven't still started the write-up and there's more to work on the practical still..

monday being a holiday, sleep in! :D go for thai with a friend, do a little shopping come home and blog.. started the write-up and kinda clueless at the moment.. time to call the advisor..

a weekend wasted..

'til next time.. stay outa big trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment