Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday Bliss

We've been wanting to do this for a while and I haven't actually done this before, so I was quite excited for this blissful spa hopping and was counting days for the Saturday even though we didn't have an appointment scheduled beforehand :D. Anyways so, my friend and I called up on Friday to few spas and it was difficult to get an appointment in such short notice and especially in the weekend. I didn't know that people go for spas this much.. coz i swear we called more than five places to get an appointment..

However, we were able to squeeze in an appointment in one of the spas downtown. It was quite high end I'd say but reasonable. Since I haven't been to one before I didnt really know wot the hell to expect. We were to go in this infrared sauna thing, it was great.. then shower.. then the one hour massage.. omg that was pure bliss.. euphoric. the hour felt like forever and wish it never ended.. so relaxing... all the back pains I had because of the stupid chair I have at work, vanished!

It's a great few hour getaway and a guilty pleasure I'd say... not so blissful on the wallet..
however.. I'd do that again!

No comments:

Post a Comment