Thursday, November 15, 2007

lost, toilet house, rain

Feeling very lethargic when I have stuff piled higher than me to complete.. too lazy to at least start on... just like gutterflower said I'd do anything to stay away from books..
weekly dose of survivor was interesting, but one of my fav's was voted out.. crappy.. oh wel i wont win the million bucks anyways..

y do i feel like a lost soul or some wasted space.. people who are closer to u get upset for the simplest thing that one would think they wouldn't..

while at work i was reading Mr. Toilet has built a toilet shaped house.. how gay to spend that much time, energy, and money on building a toilet house..

need to work on the academics in a serious manner.. i need someone to drill it into my head or something.. weather's been crappier than ever, and it gets dark so soon and the drive back home from work is horrible.. dark and pouring rain..

may be I should hide myself under the quilt..

2 comments:

  1. Ohh... Been there done that.. Can totally relate to your situ..
    Am in need of a big fat wake up-call myself...
    And no.. Don't hide under the quilt... Things are bound to get better, Don't worry.. Just hang in there untill it does..
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks. just as u said, it always feels good when ther are others who go thru the same.. dont feel like such a loner anymore then :D..

    ReplyDelete