weekends I find, are interesting... more often that not I'm left with nothing to do but watch movies and read or stumble upon adventures of unplannedness. Other times, I have these somewhat planned more eventful ones, which gives me a funked up Monday thinking wtf did I do this weekend. The last one;
- Awesome Friday night, hanging out with a friend, discovering a new restaurant in an old town.
- Experimenting new things
- A drive home in the wee hours; calm and quiet enough highway, all to myself, with a mind of my own
- Gifts of Champagne and cake for a birthday in the sin city; wish I saw the moment, the face
- that, ladies and gentlemen is how you make someone feel special
- myself and the mall, expensive addictions and predictable past times
- new boots (face palm), meh jeans, and yoga mats
- afternoon naps, Toy Story 3, and chat with besty
- showing up in sweats for lunch at family to find out they were having company over, and it was a full blown lunch event. Thanks for the memo!
- Arguments for the love of Mahinda (no thank you), with some blindly faithful family (i'm embarrassed). Left me Sunday evening with a pissy mood.
- Listening to mom ranting through skype, while I dress for work.
- To find out on Monday morning that my friend's r6 just got stolen.
- at least the recreation awaits
image credit: http://www.toothpastefordinner.com