Monday, September 27, 2010

Weekend in a Nutshell



weekends I find, are interesting... more often that not I'm left with nothing to do but watch movies and read or stumble upon adventures of unplannedness.  Other times, I have these somewhat planned more eventful ones, which gives me a funked up Monday thinking wtf did I do this weekend. The last one;
  • Awesome Friday night, hanging out with a friend, discovering a new restaurant in an old town.
  • Experimenting new things
  • A drive home in the wee hours; calm and quiet enough highway, all to myself, with a mind of my own
  • Gifts of Champagne and cake for a birthday in the sin city; wish I saw the moment, the face
  • that, ladies and gentlemen is how you make someone feel special
  • myself and the mall, expensive addictions and predictable past times
  • new boots (face palm), meh jeans, and yoga mats
  • afternoon naps, Toy Story 3, and chat with besty
  • showing up in sweats for lunch at family to find out they were having company over, and it was a full blown lunch event. Thanks for the memo!
  • Arguments for the love of Mahinda (no thank you), with some blindly faithful family (i'm embarrassed). Left me Sunday evening with a pissy mood.
  • Listening to mom ranting through skype, while I dress for work.
  • To find out on Monday morning that my friend's r6 just got stolen.
  • at least the recreation awaits
Have a good week!

 image credit: http://www.toothpastefordinner.com

4 comments:

  1. hey. i came a across an r6 on the suntel wow classifieds thats selling for dirt cheap. this may seem really presumptuous haha but just check it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. it wouldn't have been so presumptuous if this didn't happen oceans away.. thanks for the look out though. :)

    ReplyDelete