Friday, August 24, 2012
Tuesday, August 14, 2012
- loved loved the opening ceremony. mr. bean and the flying queen was epic. brits so witty!
- fantastic concept on the flame/cauldron, just wow. but what were they thinking when they stuck it inside an arena where no one can really take a picture in front of it without a ticket.
- brought back memories of watching olympics at home, and how much I used to enjoy the ceremonies, the events and all the color. I miss swimming...
- our own Niluka in the first 16?
- Phelps at 22 medals!! what a great olympian, and what a proud mama. :)
- Rockstar Swagger.. really Lochte?
- shame on you, those disgraceful badminton players who were throwing the games.
- First double amputee to participate in Olympics. Historic.
- How does Bolt make it look so easy, like a walk in the Hyde Park?
- Misty May and Kerry Walsh, did it again, for the 3rd time!
- Way to go Dream team, it wouldn't have been complete had you not won the gold.
- What a tribute to Lennon. Imagine, gave me goosies.
- Amazing closing ceremony with the emphasis on British music celebration; Georgy, super models, fatboy slim, Jessie J, Tiao Cruz, Spice Girls!!!!!, former Oasis, bhangra dancers, Queen, One Direction, among many others..
- what an event, what great athletes.. memories, and emotions. GB you did good..
'til next time...