Monday, August 30, 2010

Alexander the Plus One

the brain child in the "crazy bitch's" lab is quite sexy and cute.. not in a brad pitt kind of way, but more of a ashton kutcher type.  tin tin like hair, inquisitive eyes, and a cute/flirty smile.  tall, dark (not so much - no tan though :/), and handsome he is, and with the brains it's even sexier.

few times a week I see him in the hallway yapping about in all his cuteness, and he usually comes to see me for work related matters (eek!)..  anywho, in a recent chitter chatter:

him: heeyyy how are you?
me:  oh good thanks.  how was your weekend? (almost blushing, pretending not to)
him: it was alright. not very eventful, just went for a wedding. how was yours?
me: ahh that's eventful. your friend's?
him: nah, I didn't really know them.  I was just the PLUS ONE.

aiyoo! he's a plus one. so he's got one to be plus one with. gosh darn it!

sigh...

2 comments:

  1. No no don't assume. He looks like ASHTON KUTCHER dammit, you can't afford to assume ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know ha! assumptions makes an ass out of you and me. anyhow, he's taken ;)

    ReplyDelete