Thursday, October 18, 2007

life of mine... not

Yet another twist in my life or i wished it was a twist but the rents involved and made the choices for me which left me with no choice at all in my life. thinking back of how i had freedom to choose who i want, and how i cant get out of it now coz of my parents as they have come to love the other more than i do or more than they love me. i thought im the one who's choosing to be or not to be with someone.. and that is not a question that i have the power to answer for as the power has been taken away from me by the almighties. i thought i can at least choose who to spend the rest of my life with but hmmm.

as tears roll down my face.. i sit here and wonder y people dont understand and think of things the way i do.. this isn't wot i call life..

No comments:

Post a Comment