Wednesday, October 24, 2007

just a phone call

I know I shouldn't be getting my hopes up and everything, and I wont. But that was one phone call I was patiently waiting for, wonderng whether I will get a phone call from them at all or will it be just one of those things I applied for and never heard from. It was this job/training program I applied for and it's a big deal for me. And I need it badly, so badly that I don't know what I will do if I get accepted. And here I'm blogging about it without even getting accepted or anything, but jst that phone call for a mere phone interview has gotten me excited. So I scheduled an appointment for an over the phone interview with them for first thing next week, and hoping it'll all go well. If they want me for an actual physical interview I'd have to fly somewhere else, for which I'd be more than happy to do since I've never been there and it's an opportunity of a lifetime...

oh amber, how I love thee for that phone call.. wish you knew how much it meant to me.. (fingers and toes crossed!)

2 comments: