Monday, February 15, 2010

Sleeping in? or not!

now I, can't sleep in! even on weekends, I either set the alarm (for like 8.30) or just always wakes up around that time. yea yea it's a little longer than my usual wake-up-and-drag-yourself-to-work alarm... but, i wish, i sometimes just wish that I too could sleep like my used to be roomies who slept 'til the noon hits or even later..

since work came along, the weekends always brings that erie feeling of, what am I going to do today. especially with the cold November rains, and winter blues.. either you dont have anything to do, or just don't feel like doing anything at all. sometimes it just hits you hard with wtf are you doing with your life? yea yea you've accomplished the usual shit, but where on earth is it going though you know.. argh yet to figure out.. that probably will be a whole another post or two if I really figure out what I wanna do that is..

No comments:

Post a Comment