Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I Quit

I thought I could.. started a bit of grad school.. I mean work wasn't all that busy, getting the hang of it and I thought I could commit the extra time I have on my hands lately, and I was super book happy etc. everything was very online and meetings were very minimal so what the heck I started..

a month and a half in to it, and there you have it.. all the life's unexpected surprises for you. First of all, it was way too much work for what I get at the end. You honestly have no life whatsoever, and have to completely commit your life outside of work to boring reading material and more the kinds that you dreaded when you were an undergrad. Then I get a call, I'll have to commit the next couple months of my life to family.. with them leaving their regular habitats and migrating along this way.. which one may not take in to account, but a shit load of responsibility on my little shoulders.. and thennn... matters of the heart.. and food.. and sleep.. and work got busier.. and I QUIT! yes I quit.. :(.. i quit school. Not the happiest right now. But I guess i didn't have a choice? :/ I know I'm trying to justify it, but the stress level wasn't helping.. with the million canker sores, the gastritis etc. etc.

I'm just a ball of stress!

3 comments:

  1. hey hang in there..from a fellow ex grad schooler who tried it for a year and then quit..well..it's not for everyone and there is always another time for it.

    Good luck!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you BI. Glad to hear there's more in the same boat. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh I'm sure we're not alone..hehe...keep writing!

    ReplyDelete