Friday, February 19, 2010

Avataraya

Few weeks too late, I know. But finally, I went to see Avatar on 3D.

I wasn't too thrilled to or wasn't really looking forward to, but I sort of had to by default to check out what all this hype was about. I'm not a big fan of sci-fi and don't really spend money on movie tickets nor time on downloading any sorta sci-fi movie, but this just had a crazy hype. I guess it was Mr. Cameron after all.

There was no choice of regular or 3D, they were all done with their non-3D show times, so yet again forced to pay more (for the styling 3D glasses) and may be a 3d headache.. off I went with a colleague to watch the blue men and the hunky sam.

Surprisingly (yet again could be a JC trick) it was good! I mean Okay.. I can see why all the sci-fi fans are all over avatar, breaking all the blockbuster records and making millions (not to mention that the prices of tickets are more expensive nowadays). The Na'vi s or the blue people looked so real - I guess they 'were' real in the movie. the emotions of the blues were depicted well I thought. the plot was whatever. quite predictable, and was more suitable for a hindi movie (according to my long time long lost friend - whom I agree with btw).

to re-iterate it was the JC effect, and glorified to the himalayas.. i wonder if it was worth that hype hmmm... Sam Worthington was Hot!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete