Tuesday, January 26, 2010

No Purple Pinky

everyone has a purple pinky, or at least have pictures up with a purple pinky. I've never had one.. never ever.. wahhh!

I was registered (at least I hope), and I believe received the chanda card by mail, but I don't live there. argh I forgot that I could've done a postal vote thing when I was vacationing last month.

I know nothing about politics, and hate it with a passion. so i don't give a fuck. But, I gathered from my little visit last year that Mahinda looks to be the lesser idiot of the two. and I didn't know that there were 22 presidential candidates LOL. Thanks to the department of elections government website. I mean twenty two?!?! Who are we kidding.

Like always, the elections are a Joke!

It'll be interesting to see who wins..

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete