Sunday, January 31, 2010

my first Rodeo



Is there any better way to spend your Saturday night?

The boy friend, had bought me a ticket to go see the Saturday night professional bull riding championships. I didn't know such thing existed in this area.. and never been to a bull riding event ever. TV was the channel I knew about them and I was pretty skeptical when he said that I'm going (yes I was forced to go with them) for this thing on Saturday...

One of the guys who'd gone the day before was grumbling that it was boring, so he was a mood killer, and I almost wanted to stay home but reading my text book looked way more boring! and this was the day of the 'finals' apparently., and it was indoors (in the middle of a winter) so off I went to this thing with a bunch of guys..

as a matter of fact I should say it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. great seats! It was quite entertaining. I've got to say the bull riders (the hunky cowboys!) are extremely brave to get on that bull who looks like it's on some kind of steroids.. I would piss my pants to even go close..

unfortunately didn't have a camera.. but I'm so glad I went to check out what it's like. I thoroughly enjoyed it even though I had no clue of how they were judged, or where these people were from etc..


thank you google images

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ur boyfriend is cool.
    hope the girlfriend enjoyed it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha shh!
    i did enjoy it.. more than I thought i would =)

    ReplyDelete