Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Calling for a Siesta...

After lunch with the girls and the doctor of another kind, I was feeling quite sleepy. you know, I wish we had a siesta time like some of the south American countries do. there's absolutely nothing I did today that couldn't have been done from home. argh how I wish I could just call it a 'work from home day'.. unlucky enough we don't have such days!

today I realized how much time I have at work that I actually do nothing. the boredom hit me so hard I was almost falling asleep. just some days i wish i had a modified work week then i can finish it up and go home, and may be do something better? if there's anything else!

i guess i can't complaint.. meh!

3 comments:

  1. i think it's called a 'siesta' and not a fiesta.

    ReplyDelete
  2. corrected =). thanks anon. haha i knew i was wrong when i spoke to a friend about it...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty cool place you've got here. Thanx for it. I like such topics and everything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more on that blog soon.

    ReplyDelete