Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Winter Blues

I hate ranting on the blog.. but I have been, a lot lately, and I feel very comfortable doing that.. being a keyboard warrior.. muahahaha!

Well... now.. the winter is being a bitch this year. It's not even officially winter yet you know, but maximums are already in the minuses (word?)!! wtf? I guess I have no one to complaint to but 'us' the humans. Summers scorching hot, and Winters freeze every one's balls off.

at least, I'm packing to go to a hotter destination... sri lankaaah!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is certainly interesting for me to read that blog. Thank author for it. I like such topics and anything that is connected to this matter. I would like to read more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

    ReplyDelete