Monday, December 7, 2009

Men who Fart

in public..

well they all do.. loudly and very publicly..

I've encountered it many a time. I mean the men who are close to me. the boy friend for example, has no sense of where we are or whether I'm in the room or not or anything.. yeah the shy and more careful times are long gone, so it's carefree? yes yes.. It's okay to fart, I'm sure everyone does. so do I duh!
but may be in the washroom or somewhere more private??!? pollution I say..

they are pretty much oblivious to their surroundings when it comes to farting I gather..

anywho, my arm's getting better by the way. thanks for asking!

3 comments:

  1. Every healthy person, both men and women, do discharge air through the anus about 10 to 15 times a day. It is quite natural because when the food is digested, it produces a great amount of gas which has to scape from the body. It it does not go out from the rear end, it goes out through the mouth.
    So, it is better to tolerate and accept it as something quite natural.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee: yeah they are from Mars!

    weerakoon: yea yeah we all fart,and it's natural... may be do it more privately? lol

    ReplyDelete