Friday, January 4, 2008

Move in with the New Year

Happy New Year everyone~

I know I'm extremely late in wishing for the new years. Better late than never right? yes!
It feels like almost every year that goes by was shorter than the previous one. We are getting busier by the day and lose track of time i guess eh hmmm..

new year's was great. no huge bash or anything. just a quiet dinner at a downtown restaurant and a glass of wine. just the way I wanted it coz I was moving houses. no resolutions made as such, but the only thing i thought to myself is that I'm not going to buy any clothes for a long while, coz since moving places I threw out a lot of clothes one reason being that I don't wear half of them, and the other being that I have way too many and NO place watsoever to keep them. so no more clothes shopping for me! (let's see how far that goes right?!) About three garbage bags full of clothing are going to the second hand store or charity.

the move went smooth but hell-ish. why do people have to move. i haateee itt!! so fyi please don't move houses and stay where you are =). the old couch I had was too damn big for the little place i moved in and argh we had to throw it away, rather give it to the second hand store, leaving me with no couch!

I'm a victim of spine aches. bad posture? sleeping funny? horrible chair at work? whichever it is spine ache has gotten worse. the heavy lifting with the move, and long days made it worse for sure.

wet and ugly it is around here, and it isnt a down pour rather an annoying 'churu churu' rain. can't wait 'til the sun is more popular!

3 comments:

  1. a happy new year to you! aha I luuurve the first paragraph:)he he

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to ya!
    May this be a brilliant one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys.. hope u all will have a wonderful year ahead!

    ReplyDelete