Friday, January 25, 2008

bubbly buble & fun times..

been busy and had to return my new laptop coz it was not charging and so was defective. had to move back to my good old one and it's too old to do anything on it sigh!

anyways... went to watch buble in concert two weeks back.. the reason I couldn't blog for a while must have been coz I was mesmerized by him! I was never a huge jazz fan.. I listen to anything but the neck-breaking stuff anyways.. so yeah I always wanted to go see this guy. and so i did it was awesome! he was not just a great singer but also a great entertainer..

last weekend was nothing but fun! went across the sea to visit some friends and we had a BLAST.. we did nothing but eat, sleep.. and them trying to get me drunk :D.. me drinking shirley temples and acting as if I had a big girl ST. went to this nepalese(sp?) restaurant, and it was the best food in the world.. it almost tasted a bit like lankan.. just felt divine!
that weekend was just great and classic time with friends.. catching up.. and it just felt great to have that comfort level with people that you met not so long ago..

all will be cherished memories that i'll hold dear..

5 comments:

  1. Are we talkin about Micheal Bubble ?
    His songs are nice, when you wanna get the girls in the mood haha. Actually played "Everything" at my wedding.Love that song. Hopefully Ill get to see him play one day.

    Btw where do you live ?
    Sounds like you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh you didn't!!
    I'm jealous!!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. damith: Yes we are talking about the Michael Buble! he was awesome and he played a lot of songs that I havent even heard before :D.

    LD: oh i so did! as you can see I was mesmerized by his charm haha..jk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oohh.. I've always wanted to see him live.. Lucky you! Doesn't he have such a yummy husky voice?

    ReplyDelete
  5. GFlower: Hopefully he comes to lanka :D haha.. he sure does have a very husky voice.

    ReplyDelete