Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Sixteen Again

Okay this is so my month!

this month, not one, but two men said I look 16 (yes sixteen, not sixty)..

and one I'm pretty sure didn't want to impress me or get in to my pants, but the other doubtful.. especially since it happened in the hot tub jeez, what was I doing in the hot tub with a forty year old man.. let me explain here okay, I went for a swim and then jumped in the hot tub to relax and rewind, when the subject, a father of two (yes, I talk to strangers, sigh!), chatted me up... long story short (which was about 6-10 mins), by the time I got out of the tub, he's invited me to shop at his store, with discount!

so should that be called a hot tub time machine?

*why couldn't it have been a hot guy*

4 comments:

  1. I would still take it as a compliment .. regardless of the dodgy sources :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha i guess so! due to the lack of hot guys in the hot tub, i should settle for the iranian man's compliment..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do i find these random hot tubs full of dudes awaiting with compliments?? O_o

    ReplyDelete
  4. angel: right here! the dudes weren't hot though. sigh..

    ReplyDelete