Tuesday, January 11, 2011

bitch'n babies

So the first comes in the morning, talks about her two kids.. how the weekend went, how their sports and other activities went, who scored and who didn't.. dinner table talk, or one kid trying on mascara because of the fancy new mascara commercial on tv. etc etc. okay this is all fine dandy... until the next mom walks in, and bitches about her little daughter.. how she has started to show her personality, taking her (the mom) for a ride, and demanding certain things at the ripe age of 2.. to which C responds how her two kids act and how she'd try to discipline them. mind you discipline here would be "[insert child's name] go to your room and think about what you just did" or they'd have a consequence like "you won't be able to have your daily tv time or wii time" or whatever.. Who am I to be criticizing the discipline methods, I don't even have a kid.  okay back to baby bitching.. and then second walks away to do her business.. in walks a third, another mom of two.. hello first mom how was your weekend, what are your kids gonna be for Halloween.. take them to X park for the Halloween train ride, we did that last year and my kids luuurrrvved it.. goes on how cute the little one was in his pumpkin outfit or whatever it was etc etc.  or they'd go awh when they sleep how cute they are, I can just keep watching them all night long, my little darling angels..!!! 


mind you, now all this is happening while I sit there trying to work, pretending that it's not bothering me, while the proud moms chit chat about their bratty (or angelic) kids. 


now i'm sure my mother dearest would talk about me endlessly to her friends too!? eek.. and I don't think that stops even when the kids grow up now does it.. shudders! 

It's one thing to have kids, but another to talk about them constantly.  I know I wouldn't understand how and what you feel when you have kids.. your whole world would revolve around them, but others' doesn't. and please program it in your tiny little head there, that every time you meet a fellow mom or a mom-to-be, you needn't talk about your kids and terrorize the poor pregnant woman how many sleepless nights you had because the baby was crying, hungry, or sick.. I mean it's better than talking about politics but hey..


don't get me wrong, I love little bundles of joy.. squeezy mushy things.. but I pray to whatever and whoever's out there, that I never turn out to be a mom like this (if I ever become one).. ever..

No comments:

Post a Comment