Thursday, August 23, 2007

twists and turns I

three months have gone by.. rather three and half months, as an intern in a field that i initially wanted to be in but two-three years down the road i almost hate it with a passion. the greatest experience i got being an intern and it didn't take long for me to fathom that this isn't what i would enjoy doing.

has this happened to anyone or is it only me who feel the pain and the agony of being or better yet forced to be in a field that I don't enjoy and hate to move forward by learning.. it'd make me feel better if such confusion is commonly seen or felt amongst us..

life takes twists and turns and and i'd hate to do or be in a career that i wont enjoy. that won't do any good to me nor to my colleagues nor the company that i'd work in.. while i patiently wait and look forward to where my life takes me in this long hard curvy road, my heart still cries out for the long lost (or yet to be found) something in my life..

No comments:

Post a Comment