Thursday, August 23, 2007

proposal

just as I thought I'm doing my final project the semester after next, it only took me less than half an hour to change my mind to doing the final project the coming semester. and soon i realise that i'm a tad late to submit a project proposal which is supposed to be submitted two weeks prior to first week/day of classes, and yesterday was THE DAY or rather the deadline, for proposal submission.

An email this way and one the other way saves me from being kicked out of the final project class! voila i get a reply back with an extension but no date on email. 3/4 of pages of pleading and excuses of all kinds and two lines of 'alright keep working on it'. what do i assume as the deadline hmmm i wonder... haha

i was thinking more like i could stay 'til the monday of next week but nooo.. the student in me wont budge at least a bit, and forces me to start on the proposal. and there i was proposing last night, wrote a whole load of garbage courtesy of mr.gates. I think i'm done with it.. two pages of garbage isnt all that bad, when you think of the big ass project I gotta finish at the end of the semester..

good luck to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment