Monday, October 18, 2010

Itch of knowledge

i confess, i have an itch to learn..learn something.. i wish it was the travel bug instead. well i'm almost always bitten by the travel bug but the time and money factors push the itch further and further away. gah it's another post. 

anyhoo, i've been itching to take more classes given the opportunity, and i finally found something i thought interested me..  lucky enough it really does interest me, and i like going to class (questionable?). quite thought provoking, current and relevant. a while back I thought this is the last of it, you get some bs under your belt and be done with it.. argh i'm back to square one, with assignments and midterms etc etc. don't get me wrong my dear blog, I like the learning bit, but hate the rest of the garbage that comes along with the itch.  and gosh darn it I hate exams.. almost my whole weekend was spent reading. =S i'm becoming one of those.. eek!

i'm nearing a mid-term hence the rant..

2 comments:

  1. I recently developed the same itch myself and this was after I swore two years ago that I would never ever 'study' again :)

    I signed up for a distance learning course with tons of readings, online discussions and of course, the inevitable assignments .. discovering that distance learning involves a lot of self-discipline and energy!

    Good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've taken few distance learning courses. and yes they require an awful amount of self discipline and motivation. But it gives you so much more flexibility. funny enough, I loved the distance ed. ones.
    good luck to u too girl!

    ReplyDelete