Monday, May 10, 2010

Remember Me?

No this isn't anything related to the new movie which the Toilet actor starred in.  Well, really I do not know if it's related at all, since I haven't watched the movie.. (yet).  'Remember me' that is.

anyway, the other day whilst browsing through the isles in the small library close by, I came across another Sophie Kinsella book.  The author of the shopaholic series.  Yes they sound lame to the eye of the lit wankers, but it's an easy read on a sunny day.. relaxes your mind.. it's not my ideal book either.. but you don't need a dictionary to know the meaning of every second word.  I decided to borrow the book and quite frankly I liked it.

I do not think I've read any of the shopaholic books, but have watched the chick flick with borat's wife in it. anyhow, this book "Remember Me?" was about this girl who was a newbie sales agent, who's climbed the social and career ladder to the top within too few years, has lost her memory of about 3 years due to a car accident... and soon she realizes how much of her 'life as she knew it' has changed within the past three years, since now she remembers zilch.  whilst reading, I was thinking, this is exactly what I need. I want to know the future tense of my life, without having to really live it... and to walk every step of the way..

how I wish, if I could just close my eyes, and wake up in a few years.. when all of this, will look like a passing (passed?) cloud.. dream in to reality~

2 comments:

  1. I know exactly what you mean...sometimes..if you know where you will be in like the next 5 years...you get inspiration to just keep holding on to life right???where is that stupid time-travelling machine???

    ReplyDelete
  2. true Penny. yes, how we wish for a time machine :D

    ReplyDelete