Tuesday, April 29, 2008

memories...

you know the thing about it is, that it doesn't stop for no one.. sitting on my bed with the sound of the laptop fan along with my typing, everything seems to have taken a step back or stopped..


memories..


moments..


thousands of them.. some faded away and some still at the far corner of your mind within reach.. some you wish faded away and some you wish they didn't.. trying... trying so hard to remember or to forget.. why..


painful they may sound.. cherished they are.. not wishing anything was different.. as life takes you to happy places.. pinching and poking along the way..

4 comments:

  1. heya...
    you feeling alright? what's the matter hun?
    take care..:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. memories haunt when the mind is unoccupid. bury yourself with studies or try get occupied with something. provided that you dont like them memories in the first place.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been dwelling on the past a lot lately, too much in fact. This sort of verbalized my thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I know how you feel as well. Letting go of the past is always tough. Hope things are okay with you none the less...

    I'm so sorry to do this, but you've been tagged. Please see my blog. Sorry again..

    ReplyDelete