Thursday, March 6, 2008

paranoid lefty

Even though the world is almost dominated by righties ~ don't gang up on me now :S.. I always thought it's quite cool to be a lefty.. there were numerous times I tried doing a lot of things (except eating) as a lefty.. writing would be the most important, out of all.. however I'm yet to master the craft of left hand writing.. not comparable to my regular writing, however in case of emergency it'd be helpful..

i think it's more of a paranoid-ling in me than the obsession I have towards being a lefty.. I sometimes think 'what if I were to be disabled and not being write from my right hand, and not being able to go about my everyday life without that hand' haha i know i'm weird..

oh I forgot I bat (play cricket - if I ever played) as a left handed batsman.. :D

5 comments:

  1. A regular Michael Clarke you are.. well an opposite anyways... But being ambidextrous would sure be cool...

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm.. interesting.. i used to think that being a lefty is cool too... but then just grew out of it at an early age.. hehee

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks guys.. for making me feel like i'm not a total weirdo :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. pls tell me that last comment came through :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually when you talk about batting left handed, you are using ur right hand as the top hand on the bat handle..the logic here is that you will generally use you use ur top hand to control the bat..although this theory goes hairwire when you think about players like sanath or gilchrist..

    but since ur a rightie its not suprising that you bat left handed..since your dominant hand will control the bat..

    also i read once, that south paws are generally smarter than righties.. not sure if this is a scientifict fact or not but i know several intelligent ppl who are def lefties..

    not sure if this still holds for righties who want to be lefties..judging by this post prob not :)

    ReplyDelete