Friday, March 21, 2008

life hasn't been..

that interesting nor eventful lately.. didn't really have much to write.. nor did I have the time to get online coz despite the uneventfulness, i've been busy like a bee with everything and nothing..

roomy's away for the long weekend and I have the whole place for myself.. loving it.. feels like the old times when i used to live on my own. Good friday was spent with a friend downtown.. walking about.. greek food (yummoo!).. and shoe shopping.. (flaws flaws).. two girls at a shoe sale.. what more can one expect .. oh well.. good times..

recreation's going on still.. very randomly, even thought i'd like to have a routine, i haven't gotten to that part yet. I will eventually. May be I should start going for a salsa class or something. they are stupid expensive here I think, not that I have looked into any..

my randomness goes on..

1 comment:

  1. randomness is good. Id rather be a random person than a robot with planned actions. you know...

    ReplyDelete