Tuesday, December 11, 2007

the end is near...

the title seems a little cliched sorta ohwell.. my blog front's been somewhat quiet since I was extremely busy and the usual frequenting of kottu and other blogs were on a break as well. as the year is coming to an end, four plus years of my college life seems to be coming to an end too.. do i sound sad about it? NOO.. i was waiting 'til this misery ends coz as everybody else I too was swamped with ridiculous assignments, reports and the likes..

the final project is due in less than a week. extremely hyped and excited at the same time peeing in my pants wondering how the hell to present in front of the whole damn faculty... why does only my program has a pre-grad project and others dont.. that's a whole another blog post of why on earth i chose this field.. so it's better left at that...

I think it's time I get some work done but i'm still doing what i'm best at.. procrastinating and watching re-runs of OC.. cute but cheesy..

2 comments:

  1. hey... all the best with your project!!!
    and compliments of the season to ya!:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks LD.. here's wishing u a wonderful holiday season!

    ReplyDelete