Friday, September 2, 2011

bits and pieces

busy few months it's been leading up to the Summer;

- road trip down to the little wine country. amazing food, and company. driving through the vineyards. a carefree and a happy place

- few wine tastings. quite the drinker I am, Not! but one such facility ID-ed me :S. quite embarrassing that was.

- felt almost like we weren't gonna have a summer at all, coz you see we didn't really have a spring. bluaergh! whoever is controlling the weather out there sucks balls.

- bought my own little place, that I can call home. yay me!

- busy trying to make it pretty, and find the pieces that I love, and will love for years to come. it's so difficult I tell you. I just want to close my eyes and open to an apartment that's fully furnished and deco'ed to my taste. gah! they say that's the fun. weekend after weekend walking through home deco/furniture stores looking for items.

- squeezed in a trip to the island. a short but an efficient (interesting choice of word there) one at that. met a few old friends. catching up over lunch, dinner, drinks.

- Galle Face. sea breeze. Isso wadeyyy!

- this time I felt how it feels to see a friend leave.  I was always the leaver, but was never the one to stay behind. the roles were reversed for once. and it 'felt'.

- last couple weeks of Summer. Sun.

'til next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment