Saturday, February 12, 2011

The Shopaholic in me

me: Hi everyone, my name is crystal! i'm a shopaholic.

SA group: Hi crystal flame!

SA office: what made you attend the shopaholics anonymous group today crystal?

me: *starts sobbing* I had a no-shopping-February policy. But ended up slipping today. I need Mall-Repellent?

*********

That's how it'd go if I ended up attending an SA meeting.  At times I wonder if I really should get my butt one of those. do they really exist?

In my defense, the boots were end of season, and I'm really saving money for the next Fall/Winter. quite the savings there. and the other was because it's almost Spring, and they were cute and comfy, andddd practical! yes!  well, there's more items, in this mini-spree, that I right now don't feel like justifying for. blueargh!

*********

Me on February 1st



Me two weeks after




no more until the end of March! weehhh!




*image credit: google images

3 comments:

  1. I once read a science fiction. Its some hundreds of years in the future where everything is machine dependent. If you want to buy your lunch, at the shop there is the computer and you just need to key in something and then get the stuff you want.

    So there is this guy, for some crime he committed he is given the punishment that he can't use computers. He has enough money but no way to use computers. So he has to beg someone whenever he has to get something done.

    Seems good punishment to you too.
    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks Scrumps, I need that!

    sach: Funny! but that sounds scary. may be I should start slow..

    ReplyDelete