Monday, November 22, 2010

royal pains

I have mixed feelings about the whole royal engagement story :P

I may be a bit sad now that Will is unavailable.  did i secretly think i had a chance? delusional much? o_O  but hey, KM's no match for Diana imo (like anyone'd care?).
hope that bling isn't cursed in anyway..

As he grew older though, he became less good looking.. but Harry on the other hand, got cuter ha!
I still have a chance there..

on second thoughts, I don't think I want to be related to the HRHs. too pompous for my liking :P.

3 comments:

  1. lol.... this is such a funny post... but seriously I read that the Royal wedding in April next year is upsetting quite a bit of brides in UK... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. are you going crazy?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, if they're anything like their dad, I'd say you might have a fairly good chance. But don't just take MY word for it...

    ReplyDelete